Represent Aruba with this "Roots. Aruba" original design. This shirt was designed with those in mind who are PROUD of where they come from, whether born there or not. Express your love for OUR culture by wearing Fetesetter Caribbean Culture Fashion.This premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite T-shirt. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own.
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||26.50 in||17.48 in||7.99 in|
|M||27.48 in||20.00 in||8.27 in|
|L||28.46 in||21.50 in||8.98 in|
|XL||30.24 in||23.98 in||9.25 in|
|2XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.45 in|
|3XL||31.97 in||27.72 in||10.24 in|
|4XL||32.99 in||29.49 in||10.51 in|
|5XL||33.98 in||31.50 in||10.98 in|
Soca Music, defined by Lord Shorty, its inventor, as the "Soul Of Calypso". Express your love for OUR culture by wearing Fetesetter Caribbean Culture Fashion. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It...
More Zessing, Less Stressing. More Zessing, Less Stressing. She want a Zesser! Express your love for OUR culture by wearing Fetesetter Caribbean Culture Fashion. This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels...
Badmind. Slang expression use to describe someone who is jealous of others and is constantly being a critic on other people's life. This person is extremely envious of the success of others, wishing/plotting for their...
Yo Ka Parle'! (They Can Talk!) Inspired by the popular 2019 Soca Song, Vent by Teddyson John and Intl Stephen. This design features the colors and dialect of St. Lucian Creole. Express your love for...