Represent Aruba with this "Roots. Aruba" original design. This shirt was designed with those in mind who are PROUD of where they come from, whether born there or not. Express your love for OUR culture by wearing Fetesetter Caribbean Culture Fashion.The headliner of our Collection is the premium T-shirt. This is as perfect as perfect gets: it's soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather Burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester, Heather Oatmeal is 99% Cotton/1% Viscose, Heather Ice Blue is 95% Cotton/5% Viscose) | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited
- Optimized for vibrant print results
- Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||25.47 in||17.48 in||5.75 in|
|M||25.98 in||18.98 in||5.98 in|
|L||26.97 in||20.47 in||6.22 in|
|XL||27.99 in||21.50 in||6.50 in|
|2XL||28.46 in||22.24 in||6.69 in|
|3XL||29.49 in||23.98 in||6.97 in|
Pardon our Irish. Let's have some fun and celebrate St. Patrick's day like the O'Briens, O'Reillys, O'Neills, or the O'Skunts would! Express your love for OUR culture by wearing Fetesetter Caribbean Culture Fashion. Comfortable and...
The FIRST OFFICIAL Cars and Soca T-shirt! This one is bound to be a classic with Fetesetter's plans for Cars and Soca! The first official Cars and Soca takes place on March 21 2021 in...
“I was born to be free, 'cause mi a ole gangalee, gangalee!” Express your love for OUR culture by wearing Fetesetter Caribbean Culture Fashion.This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft...
Since 19-How Long! From the legendary Sparrow to Kitchener. Express your love for OUR culture by wearing Fetesetter Caribbean Culture Fashion. What’s better than a soft, light cotton, quality t-shirt in your wardrobe? This comfy,...